version of 17.02.2020
The protection of our customers' personal data has the highest priority for us. We ensure that the data collected, processed and used by us is protected in accordance with the law. Below, we would like to inform you about what personal data we need from you and for what purpose we process it.
The administrator of your personal data is Adika Collection Paweł Pawlak,
Kliczków Mały 44a, 98-275 Brzeźno, REGON: 731541856, NIP: 8272021374.
And when and why do we collect personal data?
1 General information
We collect your personal data: during the registration in our e-commerce system, during the execution of an order, during a visit to our website, during the registration and cancellation of our newsletter and during the establishment of any contact.
We use your personal data to process your order, deliver goods, process payments, prevent misuse of our website and to provide you with offers and information on products and services tailored to your purchasing preferences.
The data collected during the above mentioned processes help us to shape the purchasing process on adika.moda website individually as well as to continuously improve our services.
2. registration in the system
During registration at adika.moda.moda/registration, we require from you the information necessary to provide you with technical access to our system and online catalogue and the information necessary to contact you, to verify the contractor or in case of problems with the registration and login process. At this stage, we process your personal data only to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Should you give us additional, voluntary consent during registration, your data will also be processed by us for marketing purposes concerning our activities and the personalisation of our products and services. You can object to such processing of your data at any time by sending an objection to us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. execution of the order
When you place your order on adika.moda, we need additional information from you, such as billing data, address data. We only process the personal data contained therein to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of the contract and order processing.
The billing data for orders may be transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes of recovery. In this context, we particularly reserve the right to transfer our claim to a debt collection company or to have our claim collected by such a company. If we cooperate with service providers, they are contractually obliged to comply with data protection rules to the same extent as we do.
In addition, your address and order data will also be processed by us for marketing purposes concerning our business and the personalisation of our products and services. You can object to such processing of your data at any time by sending us an objection at the address: email@example.com.
On our website we provide the functionality of subscription to the newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter, which consists of leaving your e-mail address in the newsletter subscription form, you agree to receive personalized information about fashion trends and promotions in our products and services by e-mail.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate button in the newsletter.
II Cookies and other Internet technologies
Using the remarketing function or "Similar target groups" of Google Inc.
Using Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
III Legal basis for processing personal data
We need your personal data:
- in order to conclude and perform a contract concluded with you, e.g. a sales contract concluded in our on-line shop (basis - contract);
- in order to fulfil our obligations under tax and accounting law (basis - legal provision);
- to archive, assert rights and claims, to defend against claims (basis - our legitimate interest);
- in order to carry out after-sales activities consisting of analysing and researching customer satisfaction, interest in the products we sell and our services (basis - our legitimate interest);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - better selection of products and services to meet our customers' needs, general optimization of our products and services, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers (basis - our legitimate interest);
- to ensure the security of the services we provide electronically, to prevent fraud (our legitimate interest);
- to organize loyalty programs, competitions and promotional actions (our legitimate interest);
- to conduct direct marketing activities for us and third parties regarding our activities and the products and services we offer (basis - our legitimate interest);
- to personalize the advertising content within the scope of our business and the products and services we offer, among others, according to the previously viewed content, purchases made, your activities - which will take place on our website and on the Internet, on our applications, by mail (basis - our legitimate interest).
If you give additional and voluntary consent, we may also process your personal data in order to send you commercial information about our business and the goods or services we offer via e-mail, SMS/MMS or messages sent from mobile applications.
IV Data recipients
In some cases, where necessary for our services or legal obligation, we will be entitled to disclose your personal data to the following groups of recipients:
- our authorized employees and associates to whom your personal information will be disclosed so that they can perform their duties;
- entities to which we entrust the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of services for us (processors), e.g. IT tool providers, companies providing archiving services, companies handling the sending of e-mails and text messages, our advisors, advertising agencies, debt collection companies;
- other recipients of data - e.g. courier and postal services, logistics companies;
- public authorities, including tax offices, the Police and law enforcement agencies, in connection with their proceedings.
V Data processing time
We will process your personal data which is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contracts concluded with us for the period of time during which claims may come to light, i.e. 6 years+1 year from the end of the year in which the contract was performed, including 6 years being the longest possible period for the performance of claims, plus an additional year for last-minute claims, delivery problems, and counting from the end of the year is used to determine one deletion date for our users' data in a given year.
Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes for as long as these purposes, whether based on consent or on our legitimate interest, remain valid.
In addition, until the statute of limitations for claims is overdue, we will keep evidence of your consent for evidence purposes - to show the facts in case of possible claims related to the processing of personal data.